The Weekly Win
Attempting to win our way around the world by entering Travel Sweepstakes!
Three years after the end of the series that took the world by storm, Downton Abbey the movie is doing it again. And one of the movie’s partners, Viking Cruises, is giving away a trip to the Abbey, or actually, Highclere Castle, where the series was filmed. Even if you’re not a fan, it’s a trip worth trying to win: the Viking Cruises 2019 Paris River Cruise & Highclere Castle Sweepstakes!
One Grand Prize winner and a companion will receive a trip for two, which includes:
- An 8-day Paris & the Heart of Normandy River Cruise from Viking Cruises.
- A 3-night land extension program visiting Oxford and Highclere Castle, where Downton Abbey was filmed.
- Roundtrip international Business Class airfare from a published gateway airport.
- Note: Cruise available on a space available basis.
- Complete the Sweepstakes entry form at the Travel Sweepstakes page.
- Limit one entry per person.
- Travel sweepstakes ends 30 September 2019.
- Open to permanent legal residents of the United States of America and the District of Columbia.
- Must be 21 or older.
- See complete rules.
- Sponsored by Viking Cruises, Inc.
Find more Travel Sweepstakes here!
You might also want to enter:
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.