The Weekly Win
Attempting to win our way around the world by entering Travel Sweepstakes!
There’s a new ‘hood at Walt Disney World Resort: Disney’s Riviera Resort opens in December 2019. You could book a stay, or you could let Disney pay your way by winning this four-night Walt Disney World Resort vacation for you and up to three guests!
One prize winner and up to three guests will receive a five-day Walt Disney World Resort vacation, including:
- A stay in a one-bedroom Disney Vacation Club Villa at Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Three-day Walt Disney World Theme Park tickets with Park Hopper option
- Roundtrip airfare (if traveling more than 250 miles to Walt Disney World Resort)
- Round trip ground transfers between Orlando International Airport and Disney’s Riviera Resort aboard the Magical Express (unless winner resides within 250 miles of Walt Disney World Resort)
- A $350 Disney eGift Card
- To enter, visit the Call of Adventure travel sweepstakes page.
- Indicate whether you are a Disney Vacation Club member or not.
- Follow on-screen instructions to watch a short video.
- Complete the entry form in its entirety.
- Completing registration and watching the video earns one sweepstakes entry.
- Earn up to four Bonus Entries by watching additional videos after clicking Enter.
- Limit one entry and up to four bonus entries per person.
- Travel sweepstakes ends 10 January 2020.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States of America and the District of Columbia, and located therein.
- Must be 18 or older as of the date of entry.
- Travel must be booked by June 30, 2020, and completed by December 23, 2020, with a 60 day travel advance.
- Black-out dates apply.
- See complete rules.
- Sponsored by Disney Vacation Development, Inc.
Find more Travel Sweepstakes here!
You might also want to enter:
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.