The Weekly Win
Attempting win our way around the world entering Travel Sweepstakes!
Like everyone else, you want to go to Siem Reap. But you want to do it in luxury style. And you don’t want to pay for it. Actually, that sounds like us!
We’re both in luck, because Travel+Leisure has a travel sweepstakes for a luxury Siem Reap getaway! It’s basically kismet – we were born to win this thing. Read on, because you can’t win if you don’t enter.
One Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for two to Siem Reap, Cambodia, including:
- $2,000 air fare credit (issued as a check)
- Three nights at the Shinta Mani Angkor property
- A 90 minute message
- Cooking class
- $500 Soludos gift card
- $400 worth of beauty products selected by Travel+Leisure editors
- Visit the travel sweepstakes page to complete and submit an entry form for one entry.
- Limit one online entry per person.
- Bookmark the site and return to enter once per day!
- Travel sweepstakes ends 20 November 2017.
- Open to residents the 48 contiguous United States, and the District of Columbia.
- Entrants must be at least 21 years old.
- See complete rules.
You might also want to enter:
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by, TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.