Make like Peter Pan and fly…without the Pixie Dust.
Those in the know about all things Hollywood are saying the new Peter Pan movie just isn’t worth its Pixie Dust. Most big budget films that don’t bring in box office gold are quickly and quietly taken away in the night and re-released on video. Thankfully, Peter and company will escape that particular crocodile for the time being.
Maybe a new sweepstakes will help bring people to the cinema. At very least, it will help bring somebody to (a close approximation of) the second star to the right as one lucky winner gets to fly away with their crew of Lost Boys in the Discover Neverland Sweepstakes from Fandango and Good Housekeeping. (Ironic, as I always thought housekeeping is something Peter Pan didn’t particularly care for.)
While not quite Neverland, the winner will get to choose their own magical destination: a Hollywood Holiday in Los Angeles, a Family Fun Escape to Orlando, a Lake Superior Getaway in Two Harbors, Minnesota, or a Beachside Break in Galveston. Which would you choose?
- Enter once daily by completing the entry form at www.goodhousekeeping.com/pan
- Sweepstakes ends 21 October 2015 at 11:59pm ET
Ten runners up will receive a pair of Fandango tickets to see Pan, while the Grand Prize winner gets a veritable pirate’s booty! The Discover Neverland treasure chest contains a trip for four to the destination of the winner’s choosing:
- Round-trip coach air fare for four from a major airport nearest the winner’s residence
- Hotel accommodations (one room) for three nights
- A $500 stipend to use at the winner’s discretion
- Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous states and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- Void in Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited by law.
- Complete rules at https://subscribe.hearstmags.com/circulation/shared/sweeps/rules/ghk/Pan_Discover_Neverland_Sweepstakes_Official_Rules.htm
Warning:This sweepstakes is sponsored by Good Housekeeping magazine and, when you complete the entry form, you are signing up for a one-month free trial of the magazine. If you do not wish to subscribe, carefully follow the alternate link.