The Weekly Win
Attempting to win our way around the world by entering Travel Sweepstakes!
From the time man started sailing the seas, he’s been trying to escape to paradise. The result is a multi-million dollar cruise industry that we absolutely love. You too? Wouldn’t you love it more if you could cruise for free, though? It could happen – on the Norwegian Escape, no less – when you enter the Margaritaville Escape to Paradise travel sweepstakes!
One Grand Prize winners will receive:
- A 7-Day cruise for two in a balcony stateroom on Norwegian Escape on a cruise from New York City; Winner can choose from:
- Bahamas & Florida
- Canada & New England
- A $500 American Express gift card.
- To enter, visit the Margaritaville travel sweepstakes website and complete the online entry form.
- You can also enter at any Margaritaville location, at special events, and Jimmy Buffet concert License to Chill Lounge locations.
Want to come back daily to enter? Press Ctrl + D to Bookmark this page!
- Limit one entry per person per day, whether online or in person.
- Travel sweepstakes ends 31 May 2018.
- Open to residents of the United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii), and the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, and Ontario.
- Entrants must be at least 21 years old.
- See complete rules.
- Prize does not include taxes, service fees, or other frees required; be sure to read the additional terms & conditions.
- Sponsored by Margaritaville.
Photo: Margaritaville at Sea, via EatSleepCruise.com, who reviewed the restaurant on the Norwegian Escape.
Don’t want to wait to win a cruise? Or maybe you’re more interested in cruising to another exciting destination. Discover the cruise of your dreams with Expedia!
You might also want to enter:
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.