Are you the Flying Kind? Do you spend more time at altitude than at home? Do you zip through the airport faster than a warm knife through butter?
If that’s you, chances are you have some really great travel tips to share, and American Airlines wants to hear them! In fact, you’re in the running to win 250,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles with your traveling tip in the Flying Kind Sweepstakes. Heck, you can enter even if you don’t have any tips to share, just by Liking or commenting on other people’s tips.
To top it off, for every entry, American Airlines will donate 250 miles to your selected charity. You can select from The American Red Cross, Fisher House, Make a Wish, Snowball Express, Stand Up to Cancer, Susan G. Komen, or Unicef United States Fund. American Airlines will donate up to 250,000 total Aadvantage miles to charity. That’s a win-win!
One winner will receive 250,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles, worth almost $5,000!
- Visit https://secure.fly.aa.com/flyingkind.
- Click on the “Share Your Tip” button to interact with the online forum.
- Choose from one of three options:
- Post a travel tip to one of the forums
- Comment on one of the existing posts in one of the forums
- Like five existing forum posts or comments in one of the forums.
- You can return to complete more entries daily
- Complete all registration information to enter.
- Limit one enter per person
- Sweepstakes ends 11 October 2016.
- Open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- Must be at least 18 years old; 19 in Alabama and Nebraska.
- Full rules and entry are at https://secure.fly.aa.com/flyingkind by clicking on Rules.