The Weekly Win: Attempting to go around the world by entering Travel Sweepstakes!
Love to cook as much as you love to travel? This is the travel sweepstakes for you. Filippo Berio, purveyor of fine olive oils, wants to send you to cooking school. In Italy! Ready to sign up already? Read on, amici.
Bonus! For every sweepstakes entry, Filippo Berio will donate $1 (up to $14,000) to Careers through Culinary Arts Program (C-CAP), a non-profit organization that promotes and provides career opportunities in the restaurant and hospitality industry for underserved youth.
One Grand Prize winner will receive an all-expenses paid trip for two to the Toscana Saporita Cooking School in Tuscany, including:
- Round-trip economy class airfare for two
- Six nights hotel accommodations at Toscana Saporita Cooking School
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day
- Up to eighteen hours of hands-on cooking lessons for winner and guest
- A truffle hunt and tasting excursion, an olive oil tasting, and afternoon tours to local destinations
- Arrival and departure transfers
- $1,000 spending money
- Visit the travel sweepstakes page to complete and submit a registration form.
- Receive additional entries by attending Filippo Berio tour events throughout the United States during the sweepstakes period (list available at travel sweepstakes page).
- You can enter once daily online, up to five times total.
- Travel sweepstakes ends 5 September 2017.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Open to residents the 50 United States and District of Columbia.
- See complete rules at followingfilippo.com.
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by, TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.