The Weekly Win: Attempting to go around the world by winning Travel Sweepstakes!
Feeling a little chilly? This is the perfect time to escape to Chile! Remember, south of the equator it’s summertime when it’s winter in the north. But why book a trip to Chile when you could win one?
Furthermore by Equinox, the site devoted to all things health and fitness, is giving away a fantastic trip to Chile that includes airfare and stops in several cities. It’s a journey to discover the wine, mountains, and luxury of Chile.
One Grand Prize winner and their guest will receive a $13,000 trip package that includes…
- Round-trip, economy class airfare for two on LATAM Airlines between Santiago, Chile and to any LATAM USA gateway/hub airport.
- Two nights in a suite at Vik Retreats’ Vina Vik Millahue with meals and wine, plus horseback riding, biking, trekking and wine tasting at the VIK Winery.
- Two nights at the Singular Santiago Hotel.
- Three nights at the Tierra Patagonia Hotel in Torres del Pain, including meals and wine, and an excursion.
- Ground transportation between hotels and airports.
- A one year Elite Membership to Indagre for trip planning.
- Complete and submit an entry form at Furthermore & Friends Chile Sweeps.
- Limit one entry per person using only one email address.
- Sweepstakes ends 10 February 2017.
- Open to residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia.
- Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama and Nebraska) as of 16 January 2017.
- Full rules and entry are at http://furthermore.equinox.com/articles/2017/01/chile-sweepstakes-official-rules.
Buena suerte, amigos.
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by, TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.