A quick poll at TravelLatte HQ confirms it: We’ve never heard of anyone who took an Alaskan cruise and hated it. Apparently, that’s not a thing. Amazing mountains, yes. Wonderful people, yes. Glaciers, eagles, Orca, maybe even the Northern Lights. But a bad trip? No.
So we got to thinking maybe we should go see what it’s all about, and started doing some research. What we found was Holland America Line’s Best of Alaska Sweepstakes. Whaaat? A chance to win an Alaska Cruise? With a side trip to Denali National Park? Oh, we’re in!
You want in? Of course you do! So here’s the deets:
Grand Prize is a 10-day Holland America Line Alaska Denali Land+Sea Journey, which includes
- A 7-day Glacier Discover cruise
- Overnight stay in Denali
- Overnight stay in Fairbanks
- Open to legal residents of the fifty United States, District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Must be 18 or over to enter
- Enter online at www.halalaska.com
- Limit one entry per person
- Sweepstakes ends March 31, 2016
- Rules: http://media.hollandamerica.com/contestrules/2015/sweepsRules_Best_of_Alaska.html
Ajunngigiarlutit! (We have it on good(ish) authority that is Inuktitut for “good luck”!)
Featured image: ms Maasdam in Alaska, courtesy of Holland America Line