Quick question: How well do you know Nova Scotia?
If you are anything like us, you probably have a quick answer: I don’t know Nova Scotia. Is it like Scotland, but Canadian? It is in Canada, right? Even our some of our Canadian friends look at us with a blank stare.
Turns out, Nova Scotia is in Canada, and it really is Latin for “New Scotland” (thanks to a charter granted to Sir William Alexander, the First Earl of Sterling, in 1621). That much you may have known. But did you know Nova Scotia is a hotbed of adventure and natural beauty, of food, art and history? Or that you could win the chance to find out for yourself? (Provided you live in Canada, Massachusetts or Connecticut.)
Tourism Nova Scotia is giving away six trips for two in the If You Only Knew Nova Scotia Sweepstakes! Winners will get to pick their own theme to really discover Nova Scotia, with help from the tourism board and travel agents. Sounds like fun! Here are the details…
Six trips for two will be awarded; each will be planned with the Sponsor’s travel agency, and include:
- Roundtrip, coach class flights from a commercial international airport close to the winner’s home, to an international airport in Nova Scotia
- Five nights’ standard accommodations for two
- The winner’s choice of activities or excursions from selections provided by Sponsor
- Visit Travel Nova Scotia and watch any or all of the short (15-second) videos there.
- Each video has a link to enter the sweepstakes, but watch them all before clicking.
- Each video represents a different experience.
- Click to enter for the experience you want to win.
- Limit one entry per person
- Sweepstakes ends 13 June 2016
- Open to legal residents of Canada, and the states of Massachusetts and Connecticut
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Full rules are at https://travel.novascotia.com/ifyouonlyknew/pdf/rules-and-regulations.pdf