The Weekly Win
Attempting win our way around the world entering Travel Sweepstakes!
In a few years, the Olympics will be headed back to Japan. There are many reasons why Japan won the bid to host the Games, but we think the real reason is that Japan is awesome! We’re sure the Olympics just wanted some more sightseeing, Ramen, and the new Sublime Ruby Kit Kats!
The Japan Land of the Gods travel sweepstakes gives you a chance to choose which itinerary you want to win: the Oki Islands, Izumi and the Izumo Taisha Grand Shrine, or the Itsukushima Shrine and Miyajima Island in the Hiroshima Prefecture. One grand prize winner will receive:
- Two coach-class round-trip air tickets to either Tokyo or Osaka, Japan, depending on the destination you selected.
- Hotel accommodations for a minimum of four nights (hotel selected by Sponsor) with one night in Tokyo or Osaka, and three nights at the destination you selected.
- Local transportation in Japan.
- Some meals.
- Before you enter, visit Japan: Endless Discovery home page to learn about the destinations available.
- When you’ve decided on a destination, click the Enter Now button to visit the travel sweepstakes page.
- Complete and submit the online entry form.
- Limit one entry per person.
- Travel sweepstakes ends 10 March 2018.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- Entrants must be at least the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence at the time of entry.
- The Grand Prize trip must be booked by 30 May 2018 and completed by 20 December 2018.
- See complete rules.
- Sponsored by the Japan National Tourism Organization.
You might also want to enter:
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by, TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.