The Weekly Win: Attempting to go around the world by entering Travel Sweepstakes!
London chef and author Yotam Ottolenghi, known for his crazy-popular restaurants Nopi and Ottolenghi, has a sweet new cookbook on the way. Sweet: Desserts from London’s Ottolenghi will soon be sitting on our shelf alongside Jerusalem and Plenty.
What could be better? Well, having dinner at Ottolenghi, for starters. Toss in a flight to London and two nights at the Chiltern Firehouse hotel, plus assorted goodies, and you’ve got a Sweet London Weekend!
One Grand Prize winner will receive:
- One travel voucher for round-trip air transportation for two people from a Norwegian Air Shuttle nonstop gateway airport to London, England.
- Hotel accommodation for two people for two nights at Chiltern Firehouse hotel.
- Dinner for two at Ottolenghi.
- Five signed Ottolenghi cookbooks.
- A $250 Sur la Table gift card.
- Two copies of the Lonely Planet City Guide to London.
- A Double-Decker bus tour of London for two.
- Visit the travel sweepstakes page to complete and submit an entry form.
- Limit one entry per person.
- Note: By entering, you agree to receive promotional emails from Taste, Punch, Lonely Planet, Norwegian Air Shuttle, CHEFSEED, Sur la Table, Yotam Ottolenghi, Penguin Random House, and their partners.
- Travel sweepstakes ends 31 October 2017.
- Open to residents the fifty United States and the District of Columbia.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Trip must be redeemed by October 16, 2018.
- See complete rules.
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by, TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.