The Weekly Win: Attempting to go around the world by entering Travel Sweepstakes!
Palm Springs is like no place else. That’s not just the motto of the Palm Springs Bureau of Tourism, it’s actually true. The city is a giant martini of Rat Pack cool, old and new Hollywood glam, and Mid-Century Modern, shaken (not stirred) and poured into a desert oasis, garnished with world class spas and golf courses. It’s one of our favorite places to just soak in the local vibe and sashay our way through stunning scenery, from serene Joshua Tree National Park, to the depths of the Salton Sea, to the soaring mountains surrounding the oasis.
So naturally, when we spotted a Travel Sweepstakes that could take us on a Dream Trip to Palm Springs, we were all in! But we’re not totally greedy…so we’re sharing this find with you!
Sweepstakes Grand Prize:
One Grand Prize winner and a guest will enjoy a Dream Trip to Palm Springs, including:
- Round-trip coach airfare (or a $100 gas card if the winner is a southern California resident)
- Four night stay at POSH Palm Springs Inn
- Dinner for two at El Jefe
- One round of golf for two at Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort
- Gift certificates for The Saguaro Spa ($100), Crystal Fantasy ($50), and Destination PSP ($100)
- Two general admission tickets to the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway and The Living Desert Zoo & Gardens
- Two seats on a public San Andreas Fault Jeep Tour with Desert Adventures
- Enter at Visit Palm Springs.
- Follow the links and instructions to complete and submit your registration.
- Limit one entry per person/email address.
- Travel sweepstakes ends 30 June 2017.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States of America and the District of Columbia, and Canada.
- Entrants must be at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Official Rules
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by, TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.