You know what they say: “You only turn 125 once!” So Lipton
The first Be More Tea Festival of music, food and fun will happen October 24th in the confusingly-named North Charleston, South Carolina. Passion Pit, The Roots, Walk The Moon, and St. Lucia are the first confirmed artists, with more expected to be announced. The folks at Lipton tell us the festival will be a neighborhood-block-party-meets-carnival type event, with food, attractions, games and rides. Of course, there will be different tea-based tasting booths featuring everything from hot tea to their new Sparkling Iced Tea. And yes, since it’s an outdoor festival there will be some fun tea-based cocktails as well.
On to the winning!
Since Lipton is celebrating 125 years, they’re celebrating by giving away a trip a day for 125 days, from May until September 19th. And you have four ways to enter every day: Email, Twitter, Instagram, and Online. There are some pretty specific requirements, so be sure to read the rules.
Up for grabs each and every day is a Lipton Be More Tea Festival Trip: a two night/three day trip for two which includes:
- Round trip coach air fare for two
- Two nights hotel lodging
- Ground transportation
- Two tickets to the Lipton Be More Tea Festival
- $200 spending money
- Sweepstakes ends September 19, 2015
- Four ways to enter:
- Enter online at http://bemoreteafestival.com/
- Send an email with your name, phone number, date of birth, and favorite Lipton product to BeMoreTeaSweeps@trackmarketing.net
- Upload a photo or video featuring any Lipton product or logo on Instagram with the hashtag #BeMoreTeaSweeps and tagging in the post (you must also follow @Lipton on Instagram)
- Tweet a photo or video featuring any Lipton product or logo with the hashtag #BeMoreTeaSweeps (you must also follow @Lipton on Twitter)
- Open to residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 18 and older (19 in Alabama and Nebraska)
- Rules: http://bemoreteafestival.com/rules#_=_
Again, there are many details in the rules, so be sure to read them before Tweeting, Posting, emailing, etc.