The Weekly Win: Attempting to go around the world by entering Travel Sweepstakes!
The fun folks over at General Assembly really want you go to go places, figuratively and literally! General Assembly offers courses in coding, design, marketing, and other disciplines. They can give you an education – or continuing education – that will take you places. To emphasize the point, they really like travel sweepstakes. That means they can help you go places literally, too. Places like Bali! Go on and enter. You know you want to!
One Grand Prize winner will receive:
- A $1,000 travel credit to Ubud, Bali
- Five nights’ accommodation at the Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa
- Interactive cooking classes to taste and learn Balinese flavors
- A visit to local markets and bustling bazaars
- A snorkeling excursion among marine life in the clear, blue waters
- A Suunto Spartan Wrist HR multi-sport activity watch
- A special swag pack from General Assembly
- Visit the travel sweepstakes page to enter your email address and zip code.
- Limit one registration entry per person per email address.
- Get additional entries after registering by completing Social Media activities.
- Travel sweepstakes ends 10 September 2017.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old as of the promotion start date (12 July 2017).
- By entering this travel sweepstakes, entrants agree to receive emails from General Assembly, mindbodygreen, Fodor’s, Leesa, Suunto, and Cosmopolitan
- See complete rules.
If you haven’t already, go enter General Assembly’s Go Places: Japan travel sweepstakes, which ends 6 August 2017. Good luck!
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by, TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.