The Weekly Win: Attempting to go around the world by entering Travel Sweepstakes!
The Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice issue is one of the things we look forward to every year. Not just because we curious about where to go, but because they always sponsor Travel Sweepstakes to encourage you to vote for your favorite destinations and travel companies. This year is no exception! The Readers’ Choice voting and travel sweepstakes is open until 1 July, so you still have some time to get in the running.
One Grand Prize winner will receive:
- Two economy-class airfare tickets to Stockholm, Sweden (from the major commercial airport nearest the winner’s home)
- Two economy-class airfare tickets from Norway to the major commercial airport nearest the winner’s home
- One Explorer Suite (ES2) stateroom on a Viking Homelands Cruise for a 15 day cruise of Scandinavia and the Baltic
- Visit 8 countries and 11 ports
- See 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- One included shore excursion in every port of call
- Culture Curriculum lectures and performances
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Onboard meals featuring regional specialties and beverages
- 24/7 specialty coffees, teas, and bottled water
- Visit the Conde Nast Traveler website and follow the instructions to complete and submit the survey and entry form.
- You will earn one travel sweepstakes entry for each completed rating.
- Limit one rating per listing per person.
- For each rating you submit, you will receive a Thank You page with a shareable referral URL; You will receive one additional entry the first time a new entrant completes their first rating using your referral URL.
- When you send your referral URL or post it to any social platform you must include the hashtags #CNTReadersChoice and #Sweepstakes.
- Travel sweepstakes ends 1 July 2017.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States of America and the District of Columbia.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old as of the date of entry.
- Official Rules.
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by, TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.