The Weekly Win: Attempting to go around the world by entering Travel Sweepstakes!
You like to go places, right? How about going to Havana? You could, if you win the Go Places: Havana, Cuba Sweepstakes from General Assembly and their partners, Conde Nast Traveler, Wellpath, the New Potato, Rank & Style, and sitepoint. We don’t know what they all have to do with Cuba (or each other) either, we just know that they’re giving away a trip. That’s all we’re here for, man. So here’s the deets, sweets:
One lucky winner will samba away with:
- $1,000 airline credit
- Six night’s accommodation in a luxury Cuban villa
- A welcome dinner with salsa dancing lessons
- A snorkeling excursion in the waters near Viñales
- A historical tour of old Havana
- Exclusive cooking lessons and dinner with the city’s best chefs
- A General Assembly swag bag
- Enter at the Go Places: Havana, Cuba sweepstakes page.
- Enter your email address and zip code.
- Limit one entry form per individual.
- You can earn up to 11 additional entries by completing tasks on Social Media.
- By entering, you agree to receive email from the sponsors: General Assembly, Conde Nast Traveler, Rank & Style, The New Potato, WellPath, and SitePoint.
- Travel sweepstakes ends 4 June 2017.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old as of May 3, 2017.
- Official Rules
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by, TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.