The Weekly Win: Attempting to go around the world by entering Travel Sweepstakes!
Few places evoke as many travel dreams as Japan. Rich in history and mystery, technology and natural beauty, it’s a land of wonders. We are eager to explore the nation of more than 6,000 islands. If you are too, join us in entering the Go Places Japan travel sweepstakes from our favorite vocational educators, General Assembly. You could win a week-long trip to Kyoto!
One Grand Prize winner will receive:
- A $1,000 travel credit to get to Kyoto
- Five nights’ accommodation at the Mitsui Garden Hotel
- A visit to the Arashiyama Bamboo Forest
- A day trip to the renowned Fushimi Inari Shrine and its iconic torii gates
- A hands-on sushi and bento cooking class
- A special swag pack from General Assembly
- Visit the travel sweepstakes page to enter your email address and zip code.
- Limit one registration entry per person per email address.
- Gain up to five additional entries after registering by completing Social Media activities.
- Travel sweepstakes ends 6 August 2017.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old as of the promotion start date (28 June 2017).
- By entering this travel sweepstakes, entrants agree to receive emails from General Assembly, Coastal Living, Who What Wear, Tarte, SELF, and Winc.
- See complete rules.
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by, TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.