The Weekly Win: Attempting to go around the world by entering Travel Sweepstakes!
As far as I can tell, there is no Hawai’ian word for romance. Which is odd, because the Hawai’ian people are infused with Aloha, the spirit of love. Regardless, we think Hawai’i is a very romantic destination and, being Valentine’s week, romance is the word! So let’s try to win a romantic trip to Hawai’i for you and your ipo with this Travel Sweepstakes from Hawaiian Airlines!
Bonus! If you happen to have a wedding coming up and would love to have a Hawai’ian destination wedding, be sure to check out Wedding Wings on the Facebook page. The lucky couple could earn First Class roundtrip tickets! Marital bliss indeed.
One Grand Prize winner will fly off to Maui with:
- 140,000 Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles – enough for a roundtrip flight for two from a mainland gateway city.
- Four nights’ accommodations for two at the Marriott Wailea Beach Resort.
- Use of a beach cabana for one day at the Marriott Wailea Beach Resort.
- Dinner for two at Roy Yamaguchi’s Humble Market Kitchin’ in Kihei.
There are four ways to enter the Hawaiian Airlines Be Mine Sweepstakes:
- Facebook: Follow the links and instructions to complete the registration form, and upload a photo of you with your Valentine.
- Twitter: Follow @hawaiianair and tween a photo of you with your Valentine with the hashtags #HawaiianAirlinesBeMine and #sweepstakes. Note: Re-tweets do not count as entries.
- Instagram: Follow @hawaiianairlines and post a photo of you with your Valentine with the hashtags #HawaiianAirlinesBeMine and #sweepstakes.
- Mail: You can enter by mail following instructions included in the rules.
- Limit three entries per person using any combination of entry methods.
- Sweepstakes ends 28 February 2017.
- Open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- Winner must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
- Full Rules.
While in Hawai’i, we drove the iconic Road to Hana!
Wishing lots of pomaika’i to you!
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by, TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.