The Weekly Win: Attempting to go around the world by entering Travel Sweepstakes!
We love new travel companies, especially when they say hello by giving away a trip!
Say howdy to Hello, a new online travel booking company that’s shaking up the industry with a Book Now, Travel Anytime approach. Once you select the vacation of your liking, you can pay for it now and take up to a year to travel. Initially, vacation offers feature a variety of all-inclusive Catalonia Hotels & Resorts properties in the Dominican Republic and Mexico. To introduce you to the service, and Catalonia Hotels & Resorts, Hello is giving away a week-long vacation at your choice of locations!
Note: This travel sweepstakes is sponsored in part by Woman’s Day magazine. The entry page is also an offer for a free issue of Woman’s Day when you subscribe. If you’re not interested in purchasing a magazine subscription, be sure to click on the “click here” link to enter without subscribing.
Grand Prize: One winner will receive:
- Six-nights’ accommodations for winner and a guest in a double occupancy room at their choice from six Catalonia Hotels & Resorts in the Dominican Republic and Mexico.
- Two tickets to RAUXA (in Mexico) or Pearl Beach Club (in the Dominican Republic), depending on which resort location the winner chooses.
- Roundtrip airport transfers.
- You can enter daily at Woman’s Day Giveaways.
- Fill out and submit the sweepstakes entry form.
- Remember to look for and follow the link if you do not wish to subscribe to Woman’s Day magazine.
- Limit one entry per person per day.
- Travel sweepstakes ends 11 May 2017.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States of America and the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old as of the date of entry.
- Full Rules.
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by, TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.