The Weekly Win: Attempting to go around the world by entering Travel Sweepstakes!
With Disney rolling out the live action version of Beauty and the Beast, we – like many people – have been fantasizing again about life in a castle. A whole castle, all to yourself! Preferably without being cursed, though.
If that’s your idea of the perfect home away from home – and let’s face it, it is! – you’ll want to enter the HomeAway Duns Castle prize draw in celebration of Beauty and the Beast! And if you don’t want to be stuck there with only Lumiere and Cogsworth to keep you company, you can bring some friends. 20 of them, actually. So pop into Beast Mode and enter!
Grand Prize: One winner will receive
- One stay for five nights in the HomeAway castle holiday property, Duns Castle, in Scotland, for the winner and up to 20 guests in August, 2017!
- Economy class air and/or ground transport to and from the Castle (up to $1,250 per person).
- A check for $11,200 to offset taxes.
First Prize: Five more winners will receive
- A stay for themselves and up to four guests in a HomeAway holiday rental property.
- Costs of transport to and from the Holiday Rental, up to $620 per person, reimbursed by HomeAway.
- A check for $1,575 to offset taxes.
- You receive one entry in the Prize Draw when you correctly answer the multiple-choice question, “HomeAway has how many places to stay”?. (Answer can be found on the HomeAway site.)
- You must also provide your full name, email address, and country of residence.
- You can enter on the HomeAway web site for your country of residence:
- There is a limit of one entry per person regardless of which country site you entered at.
- Sweepstakes ends 31 March 2017.
- Open to residents of the United States of America, the United Kingdom, France, and Germany.
- Winner must be at least 18 years old, or the age of majority in their state of residence.
- Full Rules.
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by, TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.