The Weekly Win: Attempting to go around the world by entering Travel Sweepstakes!
It just so happens that many of our favorite hotels are Marriott properties, like The Cadillac Hotel in Miami Beach! We would never say no to a chance to win a free night there, or at any of the other great hotels in the portfolio. With a little luck, here’s our chance: It’s the 1,000 Nights of Summer 2017 Travel Sweepstakes!
There will be one thousand Grand Prize winners, each of whom wins a one night stay at any category 1 through 9 Marriott property! The prize will be awarded as a Marriott Rewards Free Night Stay E-Certificate, good for one year from the date of issue. (That’s about a $375 value, depending on where you stay.)
There are three ways to enter this travel sweepstakes, and there is no limit to the number of times you may enter:
- 1000 Nights of Summer official site – Go to 1,000 Nights of Summer and complete the entry form.
- Click on the official 1,000 Nights of Summer 2017 Facebook Ad and follow instructions to enter.
- Get an automatic entry using your Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Card, once you complete registration at the 1,000 Nights of Summer site.
- Travel sweepstakes ends 30 June 2017.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States of America and the District of Columbia who are 18 or older at the time of entry.
- To enter the travel sweepstakes, you will need to be a Marriott Rewards member. Membership is free. If you are not a member, you will need to create a free Marriott Rewards account.
- Official Rules
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by, TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.