The Weekly Win: Attempting to go around the world by winning Travel Sweepstakes!
Not many places beat New York city for a weekend getaway! See a musical, visit a museum, see some sights, have a nice dinner, and bed down in a swanky hotel. That is The Life! Toss in airfare and train tickets, and bam! You are officially living the life of Riley.
At least, you will be if you win the grand prize in Where Traveler’s Win a Trip to NYC Sweepstakes. But first, you must enter. See below for the details on this great travel sweepstakes, and you’ll be on your way in a New York minute!
One Grand Prize winner will receive:
- $800 for airfare.
- Two round-trip, Business Class Amtrak tickets on the Acela Express from New York to anywhere in the Northeast Corridor.
- Two nights’ accommodations at Kimpton’s awesome Midtown Manhattan hotel The Muse.
- $150 gift certificate for Benjamin Prime Steakhouse. (#yum!)
- An exclusive group viewing of Visionaries: Creating a Modern Guggenheim at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
- Four passes for a brunch or dinner cruise on Hornblower Cruises & Events.
- Four passes from The SightSeeing Pass NYC.
- Go to the Where Magazine website and log-in or create an account to enter.
- Limit one account per person.
- You can earn additional entries after entering by completing activities, such as signing up for newsletters, or following on social media.
- Sweepstakes ends 28 February 2017.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to enter.
- Full rules and entry are at http://www.wheretraveler.com/contest/win-trip-nyc.
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by, TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.