One of the things we love most about Hawaii is the food. Unfortunately, it’s really hard to find back on the mainland, which is why we get excited every time we see Roy’s Restaurant. Mmmm, we can taste the Ono just thinking about it.
As good as Roy’s is, it still isn’t the same as being in Hawaii, though. Of course, if you are even thinking about being a foodie, there’s nothing like being at the Hawai’i Food & Wine Festival where you just might run into Chef Roy Yamaguchi himself. Actually, if you win Roy’s sweepstakes, you’re guaranteed to do better than that – the top prizes includes dinner with the Chef, who founded the Festival with Chef Alan Wong in 2011. The two James Beard Award-winners celebrate the Festival’s Fifth Anniversary over two weeks on several islands.
It’s kind of a big deal, being the premier epicurean event in the whole Pacific, so Roy will do better than just have dinner with you! (Provided, of course, you win.) Check out this Grand Prize Package:
One Grand Prize winner will receive…
- Round-trip airfare for two to Hawaii
- Four-night hotel accomodations
- Tickets for two to the Hawaiian Food & Wine Festival Signature Events at the Modern Honolulu and the Hawaii Convention Center
- A private Meet & Greet with Roy Yamaguchi
- Dinner at Roy’s Restaurant
- A $500 AMEX Gift Card
- Sweepstakes ends August 15, 2015
- Enter online at https://www.RoysRestaurant.com/HawaiiSweeps or see the rules to enter by mail
- Limit one entry per person regardless of method of entry
- Open to legal residents of the fifty United States (excluding Rhode Island, Alaska, Hawaii, and the District of Columbia) who are 21 or older at the time of entry
- Grand Prize Winner & Travel Companion must travel September 9 through September 13, 2015.
- Rules: https://roysrestaurant.com/hawaiisweeps/official-rules
Maikaʻi Pomaikaʻi! (Good Luck!)