Nashville, Tennessee – the Music City, and so much more. It’s the only place you can see the Grand Ole Opry, a replica Parthenon, and President Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage, all in one day. Plus antebellum homes and historic plantations, and iconic and unusual mansions, and the National Corvette Museum. And we haven’t even mentioned Loretta Lynn or Johnny Cash!
There are a ton of reasons to visit Nashville, and you could explore some of them courtesy of Where Magazine if you win this trip. See below for how to enter, and other important details.
One Grand Prize winner receives a Nashville travel package, including:
- An airfare stipend of $800
- Four days/three nights for two at the Hermitage Hotel
- A Grand Ole Opry experience including dressing room access and dessert reception during a show
- $500 American Express Gift Card for shopping at The Mall at Green Hills, plus a goodie bag and Passport to Shopping
- $150 gift certificate to Nashville Book Company
- $150 gift certificate to The Melting Pot or Rodizio Grill
- Nashville Sightseeing Tour from Gray Line of Tennessee
- A Music City Backstage Attraction Pass for two, including tickets and discounts to more than 30 attractions and 15 restaurants
- Visit www.wheretraveler.com/contest and complete the registration form.
- By providing your email address you are opting-in to receive email from WhereTraveler, Nashville CVC, Gray Line of Tennessee, and The Mall at Green Hills.
- Enter once by completing the registration page, and get additional entries for performing tasks on social media.
- You can return daily to complete more entries.
- Sweepstakes ends 31 October 2016.
- Open to residents of the United States.
- Must be at least 21 years at time of entry.
- Full rules and entry are at www.wheretraveler.com/contest.