The Weekly Win: Attempting to go around the world by winning Travel Sweepstakes!
I have a confession to make: I love shopping at World Market. For you readers who don’t have one of these wonderful stores nearby, or even in the same country, let me try to explain. The stores are a hodgepodge where can browse for furniture, wine, cooking utensils, cards and giftwrap. It’s roughly equal parts decorator kitsch, global pantry, and worldwide candy store. On one aisle you’ll find Moroccan lamps and a chrome statue of the Empire State Building. On the next are rattan baskets, single-origin coffees, and Pez dispensers. It’s just…crazy.
There’s another reason I love World Market. Every few months, they give away a trip! This month, you can enter to win a trip to the Australian Open, or one of three $500 World Market gift cards. All you need is a smashing backhand!
One Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for two to the Australian Open, including:
- Roudtrip airfare from a gateway U.S. city to Melbourne, Australia.
- Six days/five nights hotel accommodations.
- Ground transportation between airport and hotel.
- Admission to the Penguin, Koala and Kangaroo Tour.
- A $150 check for dinner.
- Admission for two days to the 2018 Australian Open.
- A $1,000 World Market gift card.
Also, three winners will each receive a $500 World Market gift card.
- Complete and submit an entry form at World Market’s Sweepstakes page.
- Limit one entry per person, per day, using only one email address.
- Sweepstakes ends 29 January 2017.
- Open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of entry.
- Full rules and entry are here.
Note: Travel Sweepstakes featured in The Weekly Win are not affiliated with, nor administered or endorsed by, TravelLatte. The Weekly Win is neither solicited nor compensated. In the belief that it’s better to win a trip than to scrimp and save for one, we just thought you’d appreciate hearing about some of the travel sweepstakes we find.
Featured photo courtesy of the Australian Open.